Accor Stadium will host some of the biggest names in old school R&B and Hip-Hop on Saturday 13 January.
Gates open: 12:00
P1 is the closest car park to the venue. The pre-book parking system closes at 11:59 pm the day before an event (12/01/24).
Accor Stadium. All Patrons must enter the venue via the gate specified on their ticket.
The biggest names in old school R&B and Hip-Hop.
Accor Stadium will host some of the biggest names in old school R&B and Hip-Hop in front of a bumper crowd when Juicy Fest returns to the Stadium on Saturday 13 January 2024.
The festival boasts global superstars T-Pain, T.I., The Game, and Ashanti as headliners!
The rest of the line-up features 90s and 2000s legends YG, Trey Songz, Brizzy Bone, MA$E, Mario, Fabolous and Keri Hilson!
How to get here
Public transport is the best way to get to the festival. Trains run regularly to Olympic Park and the venue is a short walk from the station.
Please note, planned weekend trackwork is taking place that may impact how you travel to and from Olympic Park. Plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
- If you are travelling from the T1 Richmond Line, you will need to change trains at Parramatta to continue your journey towards Olympic Park.
- If you are travelling home after 10:50pm, buses replace all trains between Strathfield and Central. You will need to catch a rail replacement bus to complete your journey.
This event is 18+
Consider all available travel options to Sydney Olympic Park ahead of time. Plan your trip at transportnsw.info
Allow for extra travel time to and from the event as traffic may be heavier than usual. Find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
What to bring
- Concert tickets
- Jacket or poncho – umbrellas are not permitted in the Stadium
- Small personal cameras that can fit in your pocket (i.e. without detachable lenses) and camera phones are permitted
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Bags A3 size (30cm x 45cm) or smaller ONLY
- Empty plastic water bottles [PET (soft plastic) bottles only; no metal, glass or rigid containers] can be brought into the Stadium or purchased at Stadium outlets. Free drinking water and water refill stations will be available through the Stadium – ask one of the venue staff for directions if you are not sure where to go.