Say no to single-use plastic
On this page
What can you do in the Park?
- Bring your own reusable bag, cup, container and cutlery for your lunch/picnic.
- Bring your own water bottle and take advantage of our water refill stations.
How can you do it at home?
- Use single-use plastic alternatives you already own. For example, say no to plastic cutlery at home or work by using your own.
- Use reusable containers for storage instead of plastic zip lock bags.
- Consider simple swaps such as a bamboo toothbrush, shampoo or soap bar.
- Cut down on bin liners by using a compostable bag for the largest bin; line the smaller bins with newspaper (or go liner-free!) and consolidate all waste into large bag on bin night.