Meet the trainers
After studying and working in the fitness industry, I understand how important a client-centred approach is to training.
By using your personal goals, likes and dislikes to create an enjoyable exercise routine best suited to you, so you can feel strong, confident and begin to create both healthy and maintainable lifestyle habits. Working with young athletes will also always be a passion of mine, with 6+ years working in gymnastics and 2+ years working with a range of other athletes focusing on sports-specific conditioning to improve performance.
“I have a long and varied career which I believe helps in the big picture of training and health. It’s important to have a goal and the courage to commit to it.”
My philosophy is sensible programming, correct technique, safety, including comprehensive movement and improving flexibility. I encourage healthy eating, a positive mindset, and a balanced lifestyle. My strength are weight loss, endurance, and core strength training.
Commit to making changes to get the results you want. Keith’s specialties:
- Athletic performance (speed, power & agility)
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Mobility and movement correction
With experience and qualifications in strength and conditioning plus exercise science, I can help you achieve your training goals. Whether these be improving your overall health or athletic performance, I have the tools to get the job done.
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science (Honours)
- Accredited Exercise Scientist (ESSA)
- ASCA Level 2 Associate Level Coach
- Strength and Conditioning Coach – Northern Suburbs Rugby Football Club
- Strength and Conditioning Coach – The Kings School North Parramatta
Along with my love for sport and fitness, I have a deep passion for helping people change their lives for the better. From first timers looking to lose weight, get stronger or even just feel healthier to high performance athletes looking to take their sports to the next level. I am a currently studying a Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University.
My other qualifications include:
- Bachelors in Sport and Exercise Science
- Bachelors in Chiropractic Science
- Cert 3/4 in Fitness
- Cert in Boxing
- I specialise in both resistance and cardiovascular training, in order to provide my clients with the best knowledge and experience to achieve their goals.
Goals from previous clients:
- Weight loss
- Increase strength
- Injury rehabilitation
- Functional training
- Training for strongman competitions