Operating hours may vary and are subject to change. Please call 02 9714 7600 to confirm before making a booking.
Monday: 4pm - 10pm
Tuesday: 12pm - 10pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 10pm
Thursday: 12pm - 10pm
Friday: 4pm - 10pm
Saturday: 8am - 9pm
Sunday: 8am - 9pm
Public Holidays: Closed
|Casual rates (per court/per hour)|
Please note, the rates is per court/table per hour.
Online court bookings are available for Basketball, Badminton, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Indoor Soccer.
For any other enquiry, please complete the court hire enquiry form.
About the venue
Sports Halls is part of the Authority's Sports Venues division, and involves the successful daily management of facilities to meet the competition and training needs of athletes and the recreational and fitness needs of the community, thereby contributing to the advancement of a healthy, social and cultural lifestyle for the people of NSW.
Sydney Olympic Park Sports Halls were provided by the NSW Government as a legacy of the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games. They are the state training venue for Volleyball NSW, Badminton NSW, Handball NSW and Table Tennis NSW.
Accessible features for the Sports Halls:
- Accessible viewing decks and seating
- Accessible parking
- Emergency evacuation procedure addressing disability needs
- Ramps and wheelchair access
- Staff trained to offer accessibility assistance
Conditions of entry
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Persons gaining unauthorized access to the facility may be liable for prosecution
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing alcohol from entering/leaving the facility
- Abusive and offensive behaviour or language will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from this facility
- This facility is monitored by CCTV at all times
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside the venue
- No warming up or training permitted under the front awning or in the car park at the rear of this facility
- Persons who bring valuables into the facility do so at their own risk
- No animals permitted (guide dogs excepted)
- The use of mobile phones and cameras in toilets and change rooms is prohibited
- Professional photographers and film crews must seek permission before entering the facility
- Children must be closely supervised by an adult (18+ years)
- Commercial fast food or eskies containing food are not permitted in the facility. No food or beverage to be consumed inside the Sports Halls (water bottles permitted)
- Exits must be kept clear at all times
- Risk Warning under Section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002: Players, spectators, officials and all other visitors are warned that the recreational activities undertaken in these Facilities involve the risk of injury
- Refusal to comply with these conditions of entry may result in removal from the Sports Hall. The conditions of entry are subject to change without notice.
Restricted and prohibited Items
The following items are not permitted to be brought into the facility:
- Glass objects
- Alcoholic beverages
- Laser pointers
- Knives or other dangerous weapons
- Recording devices (permitted for selected events and personal training purposes only)
- Other similar items that have the potential to cause injury or nuisance