Sydney Olympic Park Satellite Sports Facilities is seeking energetic, motivated and enthusiastic venue staff to fill a number of operational positions. A great attitude will be valued more than just experience. Don't miss an opportunity to join an organisation that is an industry leader in venue and leisure management.
Casual Rate - $28.82 per hour + super + weekend penalty rates
About the role
To implement the day–to–day operations of the Satellite Sports Facilities including program delivery, venue set up / pack up, point of sale operation, customer service (meet and greet) and opening and closing procedures.
The role maintains venue equipment and assets and requires reporting on occurrences and outcomes.
- laser clay pigeon shooting
- laser tag
- ball sports.
To be successful in the role you should have:
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends & school holidays. The position involves shift work as the venue operates 7 days per week and only flexible applicants will be considered.
- Reliable and committed to providing quality service
- Strong communication skills when dealing with children and adults.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Must have or willing to obtain First Aid & Advanced Resuscitation Certificates.
- Relevant sporting, event or venue industry experience is ideal.
The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check number, or make a Working with Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian.
An application fee of $80 applies. More information on the Working with Children Check is available at kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au.
The successful applicant will be subject to a national criminal records check
How to apply
Your application must include:
- An up to date Resume / CV outlining experiences, qualifications and achievements.
- Please include at least 2 referees.
For more information Ph (02) 9714 7502
Email applications to [email protected]