Sydney Olympic Park Authority are custodians of the Park, with a strong commitment to creating a vibrant, sustainable community within an unequalled destination for sport, entertainment, recreation and business and one of Australia's largest and most diverse urban parklands.
Sydney Olympic Park Sports Halls and Quaycentre Program Services team is seeking the services of skilled and motivated person to fill a role as Venue Supervisor.
$24.88 per hour plus applicable penalties
About the role
The Venue Supervisor is responsible for preparing the venues for a variety of sports, events and activities and delivers a range of customer services to assist in the smooth day to day operations of venues operated by Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
You must be willing and able to work out of hours, weekends and public holidays as required and work between varied locations.
- Previous experience working in a multi-functional sport/leisure facility or similar environment including setting up and packing down equipment
- Current Driver Licence
- Senior First Aid.
- Experience in booking system software or similar.
- HR Forklift licence, manual handling certification, or willingness to acquire within three months.
- The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check number, or make a Working with Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian. An application fee of $80 applies. More information on the Working with Children Check is available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au.
- Only Australian citizens, permanent Australian residents or New Zealand citizens are eligible for ongoing employment in the NSW Public Sector.
How to apply
- A cover letter of no more than 1 page outlining your suitability to the role
- An up to date resume/CV outlining experiences, qualifications and achievements. Please include at least 2 referees.
Program Services Manager – Lauren Roy
For more information, call 02 9714 7600
Email applications to [email protected]